Friday, February 22, 2008

Getting Better


The trench in front of our house that used to be a sidewalk




Kate & Dad at the State Fair




So now I think I'm sorta getting the hang of this blog thing. However, I can't say that I'm anywhere near really versed, but at least I have a few interesting things on here to look at. I must admit that when I went to fill out the personal profile and figure out how to do anything on here, I felt a bit....um....inadequate. I sent an e-mail to Janae telling her about how I don't think I have any interests or hobbies anymore because every time I'd try to come up with some information about me, I'd draw a blank. She was able to reply to my e-mail and bolster me up a bit, er, a lot. So I'm back at it with new-found determination and hoping that I can keep this just a tad interesting for those who might wander by and read it. For now I guess I'll just post a few photos that I really like and that represent my family rather well.

Good Smile!






1 comment:

janae said...

Wow, your blog is looking GOOD!! You're a fast learner! :) Let me just say that I cannot believe how long Kate's hair is and that I think that blue shirt is really, really, really cute. Then again, I think that about most of your clothes!