Thursday, August 18, 2011

People of Fort Necessity

I forgot to include these awesome pictures in the last post.  They had a little play area with these fun boards.

Betcha didn't know that I was married to some other guy back in the day.  My last name was Sampey and I was a Tavern Keeper's wife.  Don't ask me about any details because I don't like to talk about that part of my life....

Jason was a Native American before he was married to me and lost that great tan on his ripped body.  Kate was obviously up to no good, and Andrew looked like he belonged on a pirate ship somewheres out at sea.

Good thing we eventually found each other and straightened ourselves out....

2 comments:

janae said...

Oh man, that one of you almost looks real if you just glance at it! Awesome!

Brittany said...

this post made me laugh out loud!! I love andrew's face!!!i love it