Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Good Ol' Times

Memory Lane...I got this from a friend's blog. I thought it would be fun! I hope you will play along. Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

The first thing that comes to mind and probably the most significant is the trip to the hospital when I was in labor with Benson. I still appreciate that you dropped everything and hauled your two children to the hospital for me. Also, you didn't have to but you stayed until Robert arrived. This is just one of the many things you have done for me since we became back door neighbors.
Along those same lines, it was always a relief when I was up at 2am with a crying baby to see your light on and know that someone else was up too.
As far as more recently, I love going into the back yard and seeing your family outside too, even when it's not to pass a can or soup or a cup of sugar over the fence.

Perkins said...

I always love having you around for girls outings you are always full of so much excitement. Just talking to you helps me to know that it is ok that we are not perfect and either are our children. But besides all of that. I just love having you around when we all get together. You are so insight full. I just need your budgeting to rub off on me more. I admire how organized you are with finances.

devrie said...

The time we went to the Ammon pool, and then the Aquatic Center and I got so frustrated because we couldn't go swimming at either place. You were just so willing and understanding. We ended up going to Gem Lake. The water was freezing, but I can't tell you how much it meant to have someone understand what I was feeling and to be in touch with the spirit enough to know that I really needed a friend that day. You don't know how much it meant to me. Thanks.

Kelly said...

I remember when you sat right behind me in primary and had about five really rowdy girls and one loud boy in your class. You were so patient with all of them. We weren't really friends at that point, but I had a lot of respect for ya!

janae said...

Gosh, Krishele. I don't think I can limit this down to just ONE memory. How about groups? I love that you are probably the only person brave enough and dorky enough to dress up like fools and go prancing around public places (ie. school, the grocery store, etc.) And that you helped convince our doting boyfriends to do it too. I can't believe they went along with us!!

Then there was Wyview. And how we lived a hundred feet away from each other, and still spent hours on the phone every day. And the dang phone wasn't even cordless in the beginning!! And how we used to do laundry together every week. And how you used to call to invite us over for dinner when you made too much. And how we could exchange kids at the drop of a hat.

Dang, I really miss you. A lot. Wanna move to Maryland?? :)

Bryan and Haylie said...

i remember this one super fun birthday party at your house. i don't remember if it was junior high or high school, but it was cool to hang out with your school friends. pretty much all we did was talk about boys. (maybe your hubby doesn't want to read this part, but i distincly remember it was the Adam phase.) and for some reason i remember you dad stoppin by. anyway, we had tons of good times in the union 27th!

Carina said...

There have been a lot of good times, but a couple come to mind. The first is calculus, we had so much fun in that class, and it was math! Then when you came to my apartment in Provo and the toilet overflowed, that was so funny. I wish you lived closer so we could do more stuff!