Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Very Rare Moment, Indeed


I was downstairs last night watching the 6 0' clock news when the kids followed me down like puppies (as they quite often do...anywhere I go). I looked over to see this incredible scene. I was lucky that they let me scamper off to get a camera to get this on film, or I might not have even believed it later on. It's nice to know that siblings can actually be nice to each other every once in a while, but this was jaw-dropping extraordinary.












6 comments:

Kimberly said...

That is awesome. Love it!

Philip and Breann Duffin Family said...

I love your kids.... :-)

janae said...

Oh, that is too cute! Good job at running for the camera. You get major kudos for catching that one!!

Sharee said...

That is a precious moment! I am glad that you shared it. I have been thinking about you today and hope all goes well. Let me know if you need anything.

Kelly said...

How very sweet! That video is adorable.

MadMadameMim said...

everyone needs a few moments like this. This is why we are moms.