(he's got his monster roar down to an art)
So, Merry Christmas y'all! (just a tad late)
Ok, so this one was actually taken in November during an event (that slips my mind) that the whole Duffin clan went to and I decided to hang around the house with my knight in shin....uh, black armor. It was nice to just spend some time with the Drew messing around.
Andrew got this bath toy from his Grandma Duffin that sucks water up through the tube and cascades a couple of toys down a track back into the tub. The kids have just loved it. In fact, Andrew, on this particular occasion, decided to climb into the tub to play with it sans water.
We recently went to the Eastern Idaho Ag Expo where all of these farming equipment companies come and set up a bunch of their tractors and equipment for farmers to check out (and hopefully buy) The kids LOVE going to this every year because they get to climb up into all the huge tractors. It's pretty fun to see how excited they get. This picture is of one of the smaller items there...and, no, they don't leave the keys anywhere accessible. Thank goodness!

The kiddles have been just itching to go sledding this year, and their dad was nice enough to brave the cold and take them over to a small hill near our house. Evidently, Kate didn't get enough hill time so she's attempting (unsuccessfully) to sled in the front yard. Aren't kids a hoot sometimes?
What we don't have pictures of is us trying and failing once again to potty train the little monster himself. I don't think anyone would want to see any pictures representing what went on that weekend...it would be best if we could all just forget it even happened. Alas, I guess there's really no pressure until he's headed to kindergarten...sad, but true.
So there you have it. Hopefully this will incite a little bit of the blogging fire to re-ignite inside.
So there you have it. Hopefully this will incite a little bit of the blogging fire to re-ignite inside.
3 comments:
The pictures are so cute!! I love those monster pjs. And how adorable of Kate to try to sled in the front yard. Kids are so funny!
Sorry about Andrew and potty training! Seara still isn't, and I'm way past caring. That one time that I tried (right after she turned two, so a year and a half ago) I was only at it for an hour before I started getting angry. I decided that diaper changing was worth it and never turned back! :)
Your kids are so funny and cute! I actually went private on my blog and if you are interested in staying in touch just send me your e-mail to shantaenico@gmail.com. Talk to you later!
You guys look so cute in your Christmas PJ's. I think that is a fun tradition that the elves leave them on your porch :)
Post a Comment