Here are some captured moments of our goings on:
Here we are at the view point of Upper Mesa Falls. It's incredible that we can go through life missing these amazing things and not even know it. One of my favorite things about the falls was that because of all of the spray, the side opposite us looks like a slice of a tropical island. I'm sure it's got it's own ecosystem and all. I don't know why, but I thought that was pretty amazing to see out here in Idaho.
This is us at Cave falls. A bit of a drive away from Mesa Falls, but very worth it. It was pretty tucked away in the forest...almost into Yellowstone. The water was COLD! You know that feeling when you eat ice cream too fast (brain freeze), well that's how my feet felt when walked into the water...painfully cold, but luckily, limbs have this amazing way of going numb, thus making it more bearable to walk around in the fresh water.
This is just a picture we got also at Cave Falls...isn't nature just incredible?
After all of that hiking around, we worked up an appetite. And what better place to feed a ravenous appetite than at Big Jud's?



For the record. We only had ONE hamburger. It was just in two different pictures. I would have had to come home and not eat for a week if I had downed half of that thing by myself! So, yes, we cut it into quarters. :) Boy, we were stuffed!
After all of that hiking around, we worked up an appetite. And what better place to feed a ravenous appetite than at Big Jud's?
5 comments:
After eating that burger, I felt like the guy on that Capital One commercial: "I was full for THREE DAYS!"
Sounds like fun! I'm a planner, too. We went to the zoo on a whim once, and I was thinking, what about sunscreen? stroller? snacks? hats? But it ended up being fun. Those pictures at Big Juds are great! You have a cute family!
Looks like you had a great time. I like the cute family picture!
WOA. You are CUTE. That third picture (the family one) is so darling. Holy cow, you are darling. That outfit is about the most adorable hiking outfit I've ever seen. You're making me look bad, here. Stop it. ;)
We have still yet to get the big burger at Big Judd's Looked like a fun day!
Post a Comment