Say "Jell-o!"
We also visited Discovery Gateway
I was crazy enough to join in the fiasco at the fountains.
One of the other days, we went over to my sister, Heather's, house for a swim party. (This was the first good weather we had seen thus far in the year. Kate even asked my mom why the weather there is so much better than the weather here at home.)
Then, on a whim, I decided to chop my hair off. I had been considering for a while, but thought it would be fun to surprise Jason and come home a new woman. Oh the crazy things that go on when the girls get together...
8 comments:
I love your haircut. You are super brave to take the leap!
I love, love, love the hair cut. You look beautiful with long or short hair. Lucky girl!
Your hair cut is super cute! It looks like you had a fun time in Utah! :)
AH! Your hair is SO cute!
I envy your hair! It looks great. I think you are such a fun Mom to get in your swimsuit and join in the fun at Gateway.
I can't believe you were here and didn't let me know!!! You're one gutsy girl to chop your hair like that. I don't think I could ever do that. Love it!
There are not very many people that can pull off that hair cut but you are one of those few who can. You look beautiful, I love the new cut.
Still shocked I missed this ones. I saw the first half of the post, but I must have been interrupted half way through and someone else shut down the window, because I can't see how else I missed it. Your hair is awesome!
Post a Comment