The ritual game of Risk. These things can drag on for days (literally).
Poppy found a Blow Snake out on the desert while he was working. He thought it would be fun to bring it back for show and tell. The kids loved it. I even tried my hand at holding it, too. Crazy.
I might also mention that it got put in the bottom of a tall garbage can so the older boys who weren't home at the time could see it. Yeah, it escaped and was slithering around the garage for a while. Watching the guys try to re-capture it was quite the show. Thankfully they did and took it back out to the desert and no one got bit. Good times.
2 comments:
I love that picture of you with the snake! Your face is so classic you. You look just like your animated, fun self. :)
wow! way to be brave and touch the thing.... igghahgah!
Post a Comment