We've had some pretty good times at PNC Park watching the Pittsburgh Pirates. Granted, their record isn't the best, but that really doesn't matter all that much to us. The kids love going to the games, win or lose. They've done a pretty good job at making it fun for the kiddies. My favorite is when we all stand and sing "Take Me Out to the Ball Game".
Nothing like stuffing your mouth full of pretzel and shakin' your stuff. No one does it quite like Kate.
Arrrg.





2 comments:
I loved going to a game with you. It is a really pretty setting and the fact that they close a bridge to just foot traffic is amazing. I'm glad we did all those things together. It makes me feel closer to you when you post the pictures. Love to all.
Mom
I love that you guys always get the appropriate apparel. I really need to get us some BYU stuff...
Post a Comment