At the end of the season, there is a tournament put on by our soccer club in which lots of teams come long distances to play. They wanted to showcase their Tiny Kickers and had them come and play a really short "game". Pretty much the first game they played.
Here they are during their pre-game warm up.
I love the focus these little players display. *wink* They are so funny. You never know when they will just totally drop out mentally. Did you notice Jason going on the field to remind Andrew just what he was out there for? Cracks me up!
I think we've got a natural soccer player...Andrew was so proud of himself for playing hard and getting a medal and a free t-shirt to boot. (Oh man, that shirt was so good looking, I wanted to steal it to wear it around town myself!)




2 comments:
Love it! I so remember ALL those soccer games. So great for the kids to get out and have fun. Andrew, you are a great soccer player.
P.S. Don't you wish it was nice enough to go play soccer now?
Love you guys
It was only a matter of time until your son joined the ranks of soccer lovers. :) Kid games are soooo hilarious!!
Post a Comment