Monday, November 17, 2008

Life In Full Gear

Things have certainly sped up for me lately. I did a clothing party for my sister and a baby shower for my sister-in-law on back to back weekends. That's not all, but I'll spare you all the boring details of my insane busy-ness. But thought I'd toss in a couple of pictures to get a tad up to speed in the blogging realm.

First, Halloween. Kate was a cat. Andrew was a dog. Need I say more?

Kate's bucket didn't stay empty for long...she's a candy slave driver.




Oh, and the pumpkin was Yoda.

Jason & I got to go to a BYU game without kids for our anniversary. I actually got to watch the game this time.


I had the pleasure of turning 27 years old. Dang, time flies after you hit 21. Thanks to the girls who took me out on my birthday. I really love spending time with you guys.


And we chopped off a bunch of Kate's hair.

Before and...
...After

But she didn't mind. I think she kind of likes her hair cut.


And Jason taught Andrew how to pray at bedtime.


So there you have it...our last month in a nutshell. Hope you enjoyed the presentation.

9 comments:

janae said...

Such great pictures!! I have been missing you. :) You look super cute in that BYU game picture. Then again, you are pretty much ALWAYS super cute.

Philip and Breann Duffin Family said...

Kate and Andrew look soooooooo cute on Halloween!! I can't get over the big dog ears on Andrew's outfit!! Oh and I second what Janae said you look hot at the BYU game! Jason is a lucky lucky man!

Philip and Breann Duffin Family said...

Yes I am making another comment...... so in the picture where you are opening your present from Chris. I thought you were holding a corn dog but no I remembered it was a spatula. LOL. And the worst part is I was there when you opened it. Blonde moment.

Cranberryfries said...

How fun you got to get away for your anniversary. I hope the game was a good one for you.

I love themed costumes, your kids are so cute!

PB said...

Your little kitty and puppy were darling - wish I could have seen them, the pics made me smile. Kate's haircut is cute. It looks nice having the ends all smooth and even. The prayer time is very tender. Thanks for posting so I could see my babies. And yes, Jason is a very very lucky guy, and I'm a lucky mom and gramma

MadMadameMim said...

I think Andrew was my favorite trick-or-treater, cause I didn't have anything better to do than clean up his candy :). It really was funny, but mostly cause my kids act that way. I love Kate's new hair cut, so cute.

Sharee said...

You have had a busy month. I am so glad that you and Jason were able to go to a BYU game without the kids, you deserve the time together. We had so much fun going out for your birthday, I am so glad you had a good time.

The Nicolaysens said...

Kate's hair looks cute! You did a good job! Oh, and Happy Birthday! I didn't know you were so old :)

Kelly said...

Kate's hair looks so pretty.