The next morning, we were up bright and early to make the Easter egg (candy) hunt at a grocery store near my mom's house. It was smart that they divided all the kids into sections by age. However, Andrew did end up getting about 3 times as much candy as Kate did.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Easter Weekend
We got to go down to my mom's house for Easter. On the way down, we stopped at the dinosaur park in Ogden that we've been trying to find time to visit for over a year now. There were life-size dinosaur sculptures everywhere! They had some dinosaurs inside the museum part that moved and looked like live dinosaurs. The kids were just amazed by that.


The next morning, we were up bright and early to make the Easter egg (candy) hunt at a grocery store near my mom's house. It was smart that they divided all the kids into sections by age. However, Andrew did end up getting about 3 times as much candy as Kate did.
Andrew is the one in the center with the red shirt
The next morning, we were up bright and early to make the Easter egg (candy) hunt at a grocery store near my mom's house. It was smart that they divided all the kids into sections by age. However, Andrew did end up getting about 3 times as much candy as Kate did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So many thoughts! Okay, first, I didn't even know that dinosaur place existed! It looks really cool. Hopefully we can make it there some time, too. Second, which grocery store did the egg/candy hunt? Third, I love the picture of all your mom's grandkids coloring eggs. So cute! Fourth, Kate is so pretty. Heavens, what a cute girl. Last, but not least, I never realized how much Andrew looks like Jason! Holy cow. Spitten image! :)
Janae-
We went to Macey's for the candy hunt. Yeah, the dinosaur place was cool and the kids loved it. You should seriously go sometime.
Her dress is sooooo cute!!! I never saw it. I LOVE IT
You are so welcome. I feel very special when I have you around. Thanks for the wonderful pedicure. I love you. Mom
Post a Comment