Kate: "The cartoons are not working! I tried every channel and Bzzzzz!
Andrew chomping on a sucker after I told him to suck on it: He takes a bite, looks at me and says, "I suck."
Kate: "Do I crack you up?"
Kate: "Who is Supergirl?" Looking at my Supergirl shirt.
Me: "I am"
Kate: "No, you're not"
Me: "Why not?"
Kate: "You're not a superhero"
Me: "Yes, I am"
Kate: "No, you're just a mom"
Andrew: "Mommy, don't push. That's naughty girl!"
As he furrows his brow as seriously as he can right after I brush by him in the hall.
After urging Kate to finish her dinner the millionth time and getting a sassy remark back...this conversation ensues:
Me: "I brought you into this world, I can take you back out."
Kate: "You can't even throw me off the Earth. You can't even throw the car off. It's too strong."
Me: "Oh?"
Kate: "That'd be funny if you took me to the step-line of the Earth and threw me off the edge-then I'd turn into a parachute."
Me: "You'd turn into a parachute?"
Kate: "Yep."
3 comments:
So, so, SOOOOO funny! These are some of my favorite posts. I would love to see you try to throw a car off this earth, Krishele. You're buff enough, you just might be able to do it! ;)
I seriously can't wait for Sease and Lije to get just a bit older because I'm really looking forward to recording all the crazy things they say. Is that bad of me?!
I think Kate knows you would never "take her back out". Tsk, Tsk, false threats:-) What you you ever do without all the drama in your house? You would have to create it all yourself, and that wouldn't be nearly as much fun. I love those cute kids and their crazy comments.
Woops, guess I'm signed in as teacher instead of Mom
LOVE it!!!! these little conversations with my own kids are just the best!!
your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment