We've changed up Kate's room a bit and it's amazing how just a little bit of different can make you feel so much better. Jason's younger sister is re-doing her room and she is kind enough to share some of the decor that she no longer needs with us. Kate has been absolutely thrilled...so have I. She is very proud of her pretty "new" room. In fact, I can't help but stop and gaze in every time I walk down the hall cause it looks so "put together"...almost designer (well, as close to designer as I'll ever get). Sadly, her room is the most coordinated in the entire house (we're still working on getting drapes in the livingroom). So thanks to the contributors who made this room possible. :)
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Kate's Room
We've changed up Kate's room a bit and it's amazing how just a little bit of different can make you feel so much better. Jason's younger sister is re-doing her room and she is kind enough to share some of the decor that she no longer needs with us. Kate has been absolutely thrilled...so have I. She is very proud of her pretty "new" room. In fact, I can't help but stop and gaze in every time I walk down the hall cause it looks so "put together"...almost designer (well, as close to designer as I'll ever get). Sadly, her room is the most coordinated in the entire house (we're still working on getting drapes in the livingroom). So thanks to the contributors who made this room possible. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Kate is pretty great. I really loved having her at the library with us. Girl rooms are super.
So cute! I love, love, love the curtains!
First, I love your blog banner. So, so cute. Second, the room is DARLING!! I've always had really boring kid rooms and I'm getting really excited to buy a house (and get a job ...) so that I can go crazy. You know, do something really fun. I love the idea of taking pictures for memory's sake, too. You inspire me!
I'm rather fond of her room myself (even though it's pink to the tenth power). However, I can't tell you what joy it brings to see Kate playing 'Star Wars' in her pink room! I've raised her well;)
It was great catching up on the blog. I love the room and you have been doing fun things with the kids.
I love all the cute pillows. I want to come and see it in person.
I love pink, I love the room, but most of all I love Kate & her mom!
VERY CUTE! I'm slowly becoming a fan of pink (after rebelling against it for much of my life) and the pictures look absolutely awesome - good job!!
I want Kate's room. It's so girlie I love it!
Post a Comment