Monday, June 22, 2009

Lightsaber Battles

The activity the kids enjoy the most second only to playing "monster" (wrestling) with dad is, of course, fighting with lightsabers. Jason has thoroughly brain washed Star Wars right into their little systems. It's almost as if they are training for an Olympic sport. Kate seems to have it down pretty well, I think Jason's size is the only thing he has on her. Poor Andrew though, he's having a time just keeping his lightsaber in his hands (not that I blame him, it's practically bigger than he is!)

Oh and note the use of "the force" right there at the beginning. Nice.


5 comments:

janae said...

That was so, so cute! Sam and I were both cracking up. Kate really is good! And I love the things they were saying to each other. So funny!

Perkins said...

This must be why Kate and Ethan get along so well! By the way Kate's room is super cute. Good job.

KaYla said...

How Fun! Do Jason and Philip do this together?

antimony said...

That's awesome - very cute!

Kelly said...

Good commentary!

And thanks for your help today. That was nice of you to offer. I really enjoy our morning walks.