You know, this is the kind of stuff that kids really regret letting parents get on camera. It can be used against them in the court of mom. But jokes aside, it's moments like this that make going through all that other stuff worth it.
I love you, but kisses from sisters, yuk! It's funny how boys are so different from girls. Not that I would know. The lightsaber fight was really cute, too. Love you guys. Mom
4 comments:
Awww, so cute!
Oh, that is precious! I love when they say that they love each other. I'm melting!
That is so funny! If only they were like that on our morning walks huh :)
I love you, but kisses from sisters, yuk! It's funny how boys are so different from girls. Not that I would know. The lightsaber fight was really cute, too. Love you guys.
Mom
Post a Comment