So it's been waaaaaaayyyyyy too long since I updated my blog. What can I say? The summer has been crazy busy. Strange thing is that it seems this summer has been more busy than normal for most everyone, or so I hear. So I'll start at the very beginning. A very good place to start...
Jason's family got a boat this year and we've gotten to get out on it a couple of times. Sadly, the first two times we tried to go out, we were chased back in by bad weather. I thought this year would be the year that I would learn to wakeboard....didn't happen. I haven't even put a wakeboard on my feet. Oh well, there's always next year, aye? We all had fun on the tubes though.
3 comments:
I'm glad you didn't post any pictures of me wakeboarding....!
So fun!! How awesome that they got a boat. Good luck learning to wakeboard!
ps. I had to zoom in on the last picture to figure out which one you were. Your hair looks so dark!
Boating!?! I'm jealous. No boating for me this summer. I'm glad you enjoyed the summer.
Post a Comment