Friday, August 21, 2009

Tractor Pics + One

Jason's siblings wanted to get a picture of all the grandkids on a tractor to give to his dad for Father's Day this year. I must admit, I'm a sucker for kids on tractors too...I guess I'm a country girl at heart.



Those are some pretty big wheels!




All the Duffin grandkids doing their own thing. It's pretty much IMPOSSIBLE to take a picture with a bunch of kids in it and have them all looking at you and smiling. We were relatively close though. :)


Kate & Andrew with their auntie Breanna. They absolutely LOVED having her drive them around and around and around and around the house on the four wheeler. Seriously I think they were out there doing that for over 40 min. I don't think they can get enough of each other.

3 comments:

janae said...

I LOVE those pictures on the tractor wheels. Those things are HUGE. Woa. I must be a country girl at heart too, because kids on tractors are super cute!

Unknown said...

Now we just need to teach them how to DRIVE a tractor...put 'em to good use!

The Nicolaysens said...

The tractor pics are cute. What a great gift to give for Father's day.