Darth Andrew got very good at using the force to choke people...um yeah, you can thank his dad for teaching him that one.
Miss Kate was a Butterfly and did a great job at flitting around everywhere she went (not, might I add, really any different from normal). She didn't have her wings on in this picture because it was right before she got on the bus for school and they were packed away in her backpack for obvious reasons.
Can you tell who's winning?
Here we are, in the thick of trick or treating.
3 comments:
I'm too old to trick-or-treat, but not too old to be in a good old fashioned pirate fight...AAAAAARGH!!! (I won that fight in case anyone was wondering, although I had to use alternative means (rubbing alcohol on Cavin's open wound did the trick (look!, I just wrote a sentence with parentheses 3-deep!))).
Kate is just beautiful! Hope you guys had a fun Halloween because it looks like you did.
I can't believe I didn't think to get a backside trick or treating picture!! That is so cute!!! Man, I'm kicking myself now. Your kids look so sweet up at the door. Love it!
Post a Comment