Monday, October 19, 2009

Ode to Jason

So I had to give you a hard time in the last two posts about being a time and weather optimist, but I really want to let you that that I'm so glad that you drag us out on these excursions. I don't think I'd ever go out and do much of anything more than 10 minutes away from home if it wasn't for you. Thus my trip up to Idaho for my fling date with you being the first time I had ever really traveled anywhere without my family. I mean, really, the trip up to the Rexburg splash park was a stretch for me. The kids are lucky to have such a great dad with such a motivation to get out and go. I'm sure there are so many more fun things to come. So here's a thank you for all of the awesome memories and another thank you in advance for all the fantastic adventures to come.

6 comments:

janae said...

I SOOOOOOOOO deserve a note exactly like this from Sam ...

Melanie said...

I love the picture! I also love that you're in a BYU shirt. :)

Krishele said...

Melanie - Just for the record...for the BYU vs. Utah game, I'm in all red!

Unknown said...

Deep down, you still cheer for the Cougs when they play the Utes. Don't deny your true feelings. Let go of the hate.

Carina said...

Ok, when did you come for a BYU game? You really should let me know when you're in town! You're family looks great!

Alicia said...

Devin Says-
You guys are great. The only friends or family that have come out to visit us in Chicago. I know that you didn't just come to see us, but it felt like it. Looking forward to going out to exotic Idaho Falls to visit you guys.