Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Kate's Cheer Camp

So I couldn't move on from summer posts without posting this one. Jason's mom took Kate and her cousin Emma for a week while they participated in a cheer camp that the Aberdeen High School cheerleaders put on every year. She had a fabulous time and was totally spoiled!



Jason's little sister and Kate's aunt Breanna was there, too. Kate is convinced that she is the best thing since sliced bread. Thanks Breanna for being so good to the littler girls.

Andrew had to get in on some of the action too.

They got to do their cheer and dance at the first home football game. My little performer and drama queen was in high heaven. We'll shout out a T-H-A-N-K-S to Grandma Duffin for the great time!


4 comments:

janae said...

That's so cute that she got to spend all that time with Jason's mom! I was a bit confused about cheer camp at first - I would have expected soccer camp coming from you - but it made more sense that it was grandma. :)

Unknown said...

Yes, Kate is a very cute cheerleader...but Andrew. I'm gonna have to have a talk with that boy. No more pom poms! :)

AmberLou said...

How cute! and so fun for Kate! :) I love those little cheer camps that High School Cheerleaders do!

Melanie said...

I too was a little confused about cheer camp, but I feel better knowing it was with Jason's mom. Kate looks like she had a blast. Your kids are adorable.