Jase * Shele * Katerdid * Drewdle-Doo
So cute that he tries to obey you but has no clue what on earth you are talking about!!
I think he got more words right than I would.
It's beautiful and just right. :)
Haven't been on your blog, or anyone else's, for a while so it was fun to look at all your new entries. You are so darling and do so many cute things. I am very proud of my baby girl!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So cute that he tries to obey you but has no clue what on earth you are talking about!!
I think he got more words right than I would.
It's beautiful and just right. :)
Haven't been on your blog, or anyone else's, for a while so it was fun to look at all your new entries. You are so darling and do so many cute things. I am very proud of my baby girl!
Post a Comment