My girls are awesome. There is no hint of cattiness or clicks in our group. I couldn't ask for a better group of girls. They give me hope that my own little girl can grow up to be a righteous, awesome, young woman someday.
The first day, we got to go repelling off Elephant Rock near Heise Hot Springs. Pardon my pun, but it so totally rocked!
Our theme this year was Be All That You Can Be: Be Strong and of a Good Courage. We went army style. I was happy for the hat to cover the new short hair do (looks a little crazy in the morning).
This was the girl's tent (the barracks). It was just one giant room. It was a completely different experience for them...I think it added significantly to the unity of the group. (Can't say a whole lot for the nasty army canvas smell though.)
Here's the bishop in the best place for cell phone service. One more plus of being a leader, I got to keep my cell phone. :)
We also got to go whitewater rafting on the Snake River. Luckily, we had no one go overboard on our boat. That water was coooollllldddd!
Yep, good times at girl's camp.
3 comments:
WOA, that's a fancy girls camp! Rappelling, rafting, barracks, WOW! Lucky girl! I didn't realize you were the Mia Maid adviser - I'm the Laurel/Mia Maid adviser (there are only 10 total, and six active). Fun stuff.
Looks FUN! And yes, you are perfect in that calling because you are so fun! I can see how the girls would LOVE you!!!
You are so awesome Krishele!
Post a Comment