Saturday, August 28, 2010

Watch Where You're Going!

Over and over I tell my kids to "Watch where you're going!" because they are so prone to running into things in the store, at home, etc.  They've been known to turn around just as they plow into a wall.

Thursday night, I tripped over a fire pit while carrying stuff up to the car in the dark after a church activity.  This is just part of the carnage.


I guess I should follow my own advice.  

4 comments:

janae said...

Holy hannah, Krishele. That's AWFUL!!

Sharee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharee said...

OUCH! I hope it heals fast!

MadMadameMim said...

hikes! But I bet it was worth it being able to wake board :) tell bro Wilding to keep my glasses, I'll pick 'em up the next time he takes me out ;).
Crazy times in life for you! Sounds like an adventure! And Crazy!
Part of me aches for you. These things are hard and sometimes lonely. But I bet over all you'll have a blast and it will be a fun time in you lives.
Good luck!