Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Party at the Cousins

We got to go down to Utah last weekend and attend a birthday party for Becca and Brooklyn. (I use "we" loosely as Jason went golfing instead. I really can't blame him, it was a perfect day.) They were born a day apart (different years, of course) and so they had a joint gathering. It was nice to spend some time out in the spring air.

Sack races-and look, green grass!!!


Tape the nose on the clown. As you can see, Kate was really good at this one.


It's not a good party without the cupcakes


I asked Andrew to smile for a picture. This is the response I got. Classic Andrew.


Gotta love the party favor bags.
This is how he and Annie entertained themselves in the car while
their moms gabbed outside.

On Sunday, we went to the baby blessing of baby Eli. He is the only other boy on my side of the family besides Andrew. Poor boys. It was fun to spend some time with family.


Pre 1 o' clock church nap. Rough day of golfing and partying the day before.

2 comments:

janae said...

I'm glad that Andrews has at least one other boy, even if Eli is so much younger. Thus far, only the girls in my family have sons (Lissa is expecting a boy in June), all the guys in my family only have daughters. Kinda funny, eh?

Belnap Family said...

Looks like fun. I think it's so funny when kids put stickers all over their faces. Mine do it too. Maybe we should try it sometime, apparently we are missing out!!