Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Isn't Easter in April....not January???

I've been a little confused as to what month this is. We went ahead and celebrated Easter thinking it was April. Then, two days later, I wake up to January weather and Kate gets to stay home from school for a snow day. Explain that.



Sunday, after the festivities in the morning at our house, we heard that the Easter bunny had left a bunch of eggs in Aberdeen for the little kids. I thought I did pretty good with limiting the candy this year...that is until the hunt at Grandma's house!


This picture was taken on the Tuesday after Easter. I figured I'd let them have one more play-in-the-snow day. Kate was building a "castle" and I caught a picture just as it came tumbling down.


I caught this picture just after their "kingdom" had fallen. Those faces are priceless!!!




So just to be sure....what month are we in???

3 comments:

janae said...

Ha, ha, ha! The weather is crazy, isn't it?! I washed and put away all our snow stuff two storms ago, thinking that was the end of it, so my poor kids haven't even been able to take advantage of the recent snow. I wasn't about to go unpacking! Aren't I mean? Oh well. I love the dejected face picture. So perfect. Your camera is amazing. I'm so envying you right now!

PB said...

What sad little faces. Did they build it again or give up. What a good mommy to let them go out and play. I just stayed in and was grumpy about the weather.

Stacy Lynn Carroll said...

I know what you mean! One day I'm dressing Kalianna in shorts and a T-shirt. The next day, its long pants and a sweater. So frustrating!