We did a quick jaunt up to Yellowstone this past weekend. It's still their off-season so we pretty much had the park generally to ourselves and didn't have to deal with hordes of people all over the place. We got to see some pretty neat things that aren't as spectacular as the weather heats up and evaporates a lot of the spring puddles.
After a day of puddle and animal watching, we stayed at the Holiday Inn in West Yellowstone. And got some swimming in....we had the whole pool to ourselves. Sooooo nice.
On our way back home, I spotted a couple of moose in a field in Island Park. The one ran off, but the other posed nicely for a few moments for me to get a few photos. I'd send her a thank you note, but she didn't leave her address.
6 comments:
Fun trip! I have never seen a moose in Yellowstone and that is the one animal that I always look for. You guys are LUCKY!
Aaahhh!!! The blinding light....I really need a tan!!! Awesome bluebird picture, by the way. It turned out way better than I thought it would.
Who takes a quick trip to Yellowstone?! So lucky! You are seriously a pro with that camera now. I'm really impressed!
No bears huh? How disappointing! J/K I didn't know you guys did this, what a fun little trip!
It looks like you had a really fun time! Those are some great pictures by the way...
What a fun little get away. We LOVE to take little road trips to Yellowstone and plan on going a couple times this year. LOVE all the pictures, they all look great!
Post a Comment