Sunday, February 26, 2012

I Believe in Fairies

Tonight we watched a live actor version of Peter Pan.  There are so many renditions of this movie that I don't even know which one it was.  It was done pretty well though.  After it ended, Jason announces, "I don't believe in fairies." Just to be the teaser that he is.  Kate played along and just gave him the exasperated "Dad..."  Andrew turns to us with his brows furrowed and his lips quivering trying his very hardest not to start crying as he chokes out, "Now you just killed one."  Jason quickly back-pedaled and hurriedly chanted "I believe in fairies, I do, I do!" multiple times.  That seemed to appease him and we avoided a breakdown.

Sometimes it is hard to fathom just how tender hearted that little boy is.  And, oh, how he loves his mommy.  I just eat it up.

1 comment:

janae said...

Oh, how cute is Andrew!!