Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Lazy People Stink!!!
Ok, I'm going to vent a little bit here. I had planned on a nice 3 day weekend with my honey and probably taking a road trip to Utah to visit my mom for her birthday. Jason has been working really hard and doing at least one day with overtime each week so he could get his procedures done for the March 11th deadline at his job. So he's got his stuff squared away and pretty much ready to go. Well, because there are a bunch of slackers who didn't do their jobs and just sat on their hands for the last 5 months instead of doing what they were being paid to do, the work group that Jason is in is now doing mandatory overtime in order to meet the deadline. This means that he is working 12 hour days every day this week and working on his Friday off, plus working 12 hour days on Saturday and Sunday. So any plans I had for the weekend are shot....or I just have to do them without him. I'm just really bugged that dependable people have to suffer and pick up the slack for lazy people. I guess I just don't understand how you can go to work everyday and NOT do your job. That just seems so foreign to me. I guess it's the same way with how people can fail a class in school. I couldn't fathom just not doing your work and being ok with a failing grade. But I guess there are horses of all colors out there. It's just too bad that they have to rub off on me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lame, lame, lame. That so stinks for you guys! I'm so, so sorry! If it makes you feel better, Samuel was frustrated about some stuff at work, so I told him about Jason's predicament, and suddenly Sam perked up. So you helped us out! :)
That stinks! I feel the same way, they did a similar thing with Greg's group. He has to babysit some other slackers, and has to now work 12 hour shifts for 4 days on, 4 days off. Unfortunately that means some Sundays too! I hope this all ends soon!!!
What! is that this weekend? Are you still going to Kelly's? P.S. I just found your blog, yeah!
Post a Comment