Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Which Austen Heroin Are You?

I am Elizabeth Bennet!


Take the Quiz here!


I took a quiz to find out which Jane Austen heroine I most likely resemble and I turned out to be Elizabeth Bennet. Go Fig. Evidently, I am intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. I have a good head on my shoulders, and oftentimes find myself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of ridiculousness.
Hmmmm....

Take the quiz and tell me who you are!

6 comments:

janae said...

I am Emma - check it out on my blog. You make a good Elizabeth, by the way!

Belnap Family said...

our blog is belnapfam.blogspot.com
-Kimberly

Kelly said...

I am definitely going to take this quiz...I love Jane Austen books. I need to get your email to invite you to my blog...

Perkins said...

You make me laugh girl. I love your blog it is so fun to read. It is all you. I love it.

MadMadameMim said...

I am Marianne Dashwood, how fun. Unfortunatly I don't play the piano or sing but it was fun. I'm so glad I found out you have a blog, it's so fun to see this side of you.

Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols said...

Okay, can I tell you how happy I was to see you on my blog? How is Idaho and how are you guys doing? So what happened to the name Aden for your little Andrew? I don't care, I just thought you were set on that name. I like Andrew, it's a cute name.

I always wanted to call you while we were in Rexburg, but I thought to myself over and over, "Oh they won't remember us". I should've called you anyway.

Love ya,
Rachel

Thanks for the funny comments on my blog. You haven't changed. You're hilarious!