Tuesday, April 15, 2008

123 Book Tag

I was tagged clear back in March by Kim and I didn't even know it until now. Sorry, Kim, that it took me so long.

The rules are:
Find the book closest to you with at least 123 pages.
Turn to page 123
Find the fifth sentence
Post the next three sentences
Tag 5 people

You Can Heal Your Life
By: Louise L. Hay

"The person who has a permanently scowling face did not produce that by having joyous, loving thoughts. Older people's faces and bodies show so clearly a lifetime of thinking patterns. How will you look when you are elderly?"

Now that's food for thought.




So I guess this is the part that I tell which people I am tagging. And hope that they actually read my blog so they know they've been tagged.
So here it goes. The list of tagged persons:
Janae
Carina
Melissa
Rachel
Alicia

Have at it, y'all!

No comments: