Thursday, April 3, 2008

Needs...

So I got an idea from a friend's blog site (thanks Janae) that gives much needed laughter and stress relief when you might be feeling a little frazzled. I tried it out and couldn't help but laugh. So here's what you do: Just do a google search with "[your name] needs"...

Nothing came up under "Krishele needs". I'm really not too surprised. But here's what we got with "Jason needs" in the google search box:

Jason Needs a Pismo. (I really have no idea what a Pismo is)
Jason needs to diet because he has become too fat. (That's the last thing he needs to do.)
Jason needs to SHUT UP! (Ouch)
Jason needs to put on his shirt, overalls, shoes and socks; ... Next Jason needs to carry his pitch fork and he is off for a fun filled evening. (How'd they know he was a farmer?)
Jason needs to learn to “shut his trap” (I'm noticing a trend here)
Jason needs 2 stop acting like he is such a P*I*M*P* (Is there something he isn't telling me?)
Jason Needs A Ring Jason finds a ring and proposes! (I hope that proposal was the one that included me)
Jason Needs a Helmet. (Sure.)
Jason Needs A Hair Cut. (Not anymore, I just gave him one)
Jason needs a time machine! (Now that would be fun)

kaytlyn needs 2 get more batteries and yah shes got like 50. (Lots of electronic toys require lots of batteries...)
Kaytlyn needs you, your mom needs you, we all need you very much. (Why, thank you)

Andrew needs… …all the prayers he can get. (Don't we all?)
Andrew needs love. (oh, cute)
Andrew needs a job! (I think he's a bit young for that, don't you?)
Andrew Needs a Real Dog. (Not until he's old enough to clean up the poop)
Andrew needs a family. (Check. Got that one covered)
Andrew needs a life with pictures, videos, personal blog, interests, information about me and more. (Wow, busy little one year old)
Andrew needs to just let it go and move on. (Already holding grudges?)

Let me know the most interesting thing you "need". :)

4 comments:

janae said...

I hadn't thought of doing the kids! No surprise - nothing for Seara. But, Elijah does need more glow-in-the-dark and he also needs a spanking (and quite frankly so do his parents). Gee, I wonder what we did!! :)

Sharee said...

What a cute idea! You are always thinking up creative things. I am sure that Sharee would turn up nothing but since Dave is such a common name we would have mountains to go through. I enjoyed reading this post.

MadMadameMim said...

what a fun idea, I'll have try that the next time I'm suffering from bloggers block.

Kelly said...

I liked that email you sent out last week. I think it is definitely worthy of a post on your blog. When I searched my name the majority of hits were about some stripper named Kelly. I may save you all from some of the things this Kelly girl needed~