Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Bright Side


Kate is coloring the box from the dishwasher
that we made into a little house for she and Andrew.
At least some good came of having to buy a new dishwasher, right?


I'm glad to report that everything is back on the up and up. I feel like I'm finally catching up with the clutter and dinginess that seemed to take over the house while I was down for the count. And, hey, the sun is out, too, how can you beat that?!

4 comments:

janae said...

Big boxes are the best!! They are really really expensive (like the cost of a new dishwasher) but dang they are fun!

MadMadameMim said...

so glad things are up for you and it was so cute to see you with the kids out in the wagon at 7pm, how funny are you! If only the heat always came with the sun we would be in heaven!

Kim said...

Nothing quite like a big box for kids to use!

Kimberly said...

Some of my fondest childhood memories include refridgerator boxes and such. Hopefully the new dishwasher is as great as the box!